How to Fix NBA 2K21 And NBA 2K21 Error 4B538E50
NBA 2K22 Cant Connect To Server or Error 4b538e50 is a common problem experienced by NBA 2K gamers. This error is a result of the inability to download the latest game data. You need to verify your account in order to play the game.
NBA 2K22 Cant Connect To Server
If you play NBA 2K22 or NBA 2K21 on a Nintendo Switch console, you may encounter NBA 2K22 Cant Connect To Server, an error message that informs you that the latest game data download is unavailable. If this occurs, you will be unable to play the game until the update is downloaded.
To diagnose this problem, you need to check the status of your game servers. The server might be over-contended or may have a glitch. You should always update your game before you play online mode. Other causes may be corrupted game files or PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold issues. Once the game has been updated, you can start playing online.
If you’re on a Nintendo Switch, you can try reinstalling the game. This should solve the problem. Alternatively, you can go to the online version of the game and download the latest game data there. It will take some time depending on the size of the data. Once you’ve downloaded the latest game data, you’ll be prompted to return to the main menu to activate the update. Once you’ve done so, you should see the update take effect.
If you’re using an older version of the game, you’ll need to log in to the new version of the game using the original account. If you’re on a newer console, you can also transfer the latest game data download in NBA 2K21 and NBA 2K22 through a cross-gen digital bundle.
Both NBA 2K22 and NBA 2K21 feature new build modes, competitive online features, and deep game modes. As with their predecessors, this new version of the game will have a new Arcade Edition. However, the Arcade Edition is an exclusive for the Apple Arcade and will feature the latest NBA rosters.
How to Fix the Error Code 4b538e50 for NBA 2K22 and NBA 2k21
For both NBA2K and NBA3K versions, you only need to verify that the server and your system are communicating with each other. The occurrence of NBA 2K22 Cant Connect To Server issue isn’t that uncommon and a lot of users face it without knowing what fix route to take, despite it being quite simple. These are some solutions to help you fix the NBA 2K22 Cant Connect To Server problem.
- Firstly, Make sure your computer is always up to date. Check out the update options you might have missed in-game. This could be the fastest and most straightforward fix.
- Be patient and wait for NBA2K’s Devs to address the issue which may fix the error without you having to do anything!
- Limit of accounts should be kept within the limits. NBA2K is now available 5Each for NBA2k21 and NBA2K22. So, if you’re going beyond the limit, chances are the game is subtly telling you not to do so while triggering a security protocol to disallow access.
- It’s also possible that the additional Verificationvia email confirmationAn error occurred during processing. The following steps can be used to rule out this error:
- Go to the Official website of NBA2K.
- At the Top rightLocate and click on the icon at the top of your screen sign-in option.
- Enter your credentialsThese are the relevant details for your account in use.
- A successful login will result in a positive experience Automatically verifyYour credentials will be sent via an email previously sent.
- You can check if your Reserved spaceThis is for NBA2K21/NBA2K22 Your hard drive has been erased. This is a special space that games use to release patches and updates. NBA 2K21 or NBA 2K22 use this feature without notifying you. This is to ensure that you don’t get interrupted by notifications in-game. A wiped out game’s reserved space, causes the game to You can recreate another instance of reserved areaIt will launch when it launches. The result is that the entire process could be cancelled, and thus- it will not be possible to update. This causes the error to occur.
- Another option is to choose the following: being patient. Do this by selecting the “Play Now” option and waitingUntil an indicator of the update appears on your screen. This could take between 3-5 minutes. several minutesYou can also visit our website at Few hoursComplete the task. Once you get the update indication in the form of a message on-screen, you’ll receive a message to head back to the Main menu. Another screen may appear displaying the update being downloaded. Once this is completed, you’ll return to the main menu automatically.
- If you’re playing NBA2k21 or NBA2K22 on the Nintendo Switch, and are receiving the error code 4b538e50, here’s how you can fix it:
- Locate the Power buttonHold the button down and it will be located beside the volume buttons.
- This will activate a Optional menu.
- From the options available, select “Power Options“.
- Get it now Take the power off your Nintendo switch.
- After waiting about a minuteTurn it on again.
- Now, Re-Launch NBA2k21 and NBA2k22 to make it work smoothly.
Wipe out reserved space
Wipe out reserved space in NBA 2K21 and NBA 2K22 is very easy to do but you have to be careful not to damage the game files. This is because this space is dedicated for updates and patches. If you accidentally delete this space, your game will not be able to install or sync properly. The game may even have errors like NBA 2K22 Cant Connect To Server or ‘UserData’ file has been corrupted’ and “EFEAB30C/4B538E50.” To avoid these problems, you should keep the game files in the space allocated for it.
When you wipe out reserved space in NBA 2K22 and 2K21, you will have to restart your game. The game will ask you for the permission to create this new space. If you do not give this permission, the game will re-create the reserved space.
Another problem affecting NBA 2K22 is the way players can join a squad with a friend. This is an issue related to the “play now” option. When you wipe out reserved space, you need to be patient until the data downloads. In some cases, the game may not even be able to restore your saved game. However, in other cases, you may be able to restore your save file and badges. Unfortunately, if your save file was already corrupted, you might not have this option at all.
The new update to NBA 2K22 and NBA 2K21 has caused a lot of problems for players such as NBA 2K22 Cant Connect To Server. Save data is not synced correctly, and players are experiencing save data loss, corruption, and game file corruption as a result. Some users have even reported losing their MyCareer save data as a result of this update. The latest update has not been officially announced, but based on the comments on Reddit, the update is most likely related to stability and other improvements.
If you’ve already purchased the game on Xbox, you may want to update it to the latest version. However, you should be careful to ensure that you haven’t accidentally deleted any data during the download process, or you may end up with a game that won’t start.