- 1 Cookie Run Kingdom OC – How to Make Own Character?
- 2 Cookie Run Kingdom OC – How to make own character
- 3 Whether to kill Golden Cheese Cookie or let her live
- 4 Whether to kill Pumpkin Cream Cookie or let her live
- 5 Create your individual Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK) Character?
- 6 Whether to kill Licorice Cookie
Cookie Run Kingdom OC – How to Make Own Character?
If you’re new to the Cookie Run Kingdom OC game, you might be wondering, “How to make my own character?” Luckily, there’s a guide available that will show you the steps you need to take. From there, you can decide whether to kill Golden Cheese Cookie or save her, or whether to go for the Pumpkin Cream Cookie or Licorice Cookie.
Cookie Run Kingdom OC – How to make own character
If you want to make your own character in the game, you can use a character creator. This website provides a selection of popular Cookie Run characters and allows you to customize them however you’d like. There are several customization options to choose from, and you can even design your own Cookie!
The cookie-based game is popular among Nintendo fans, and there are countless possibilities for a character in your Cookie Run Kingdom OC. For example, you can take Kirby, Yoshi, Samus Aran, or a character from the Fire Emblem series. You can also use an OC from the Sonic series, such as Knuckles the Echidna.
Other possibilities include building your own kingdom, gaining access to treasures, and boosting your characters’ conditions. In addition to creating a character, the game also includes building, repairing, and leveling up heroes. The game features an extensive storyline and fun gameplay. You can conquer and control various areas, build homes and buildings, and train heroes to fight and defeat other players in the game.
Whether to kill Golden Cheese Cookie or let her live
Golden Cheese Cookie is an NPC in Cookie Run: Kingdom, where she is an Ancient Hero who is rarely playable. She appears briefly during the Prologue, but is usually in the Rear of your party. She is the founder of the Golden Cheese Kingdom. She demands daily tribute from Cheesebirds and is a key character in the story.
She lives in a gilded palace on the highest mountain in the Golden Cheese Valley, where she rules the Cheesebirds with a golden fist. She can punish Cheesebirds who sneeze around her with her wrath. Whether to kill Golden Cheese Cookie or let her live is a matter of personal choice.
Whether to kill Pumpkin Cream Cookie or let her live
There are several ways to kill Pumpkin Cream Cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom OC. You can either use your Frost Queen to freeze the enemy and continue the fight to the end, or you can use your Pumpkin Pie to summon the infamous Pompon, a giant pumpkin monster that acts as a tank, attacker, and debuffer. Both characters have a limited time on the battlefield, and you can use both to your advantage.
The most popular method for killing Pumpkin Cream Cookie is to use the Pompon. This item will reduce the amount of healing that Pumpkin Cream Cookie receives to three enemies, and it increases the attack speed of any summoned creature. This cookie’s appearance is quite distinctive, with short, dark dough, pumpkin orange eyes, dramatic black eye lids, two white bottom lashes on each eye, and a coy smile.
The Mint Choco Cookie has a support role, and is a good healer for the team. It can also increase the Attack Speed of teammates. Another great cookie is the Herb Cookie, an “Epic” rare character that is known for its healer role and tankiness. Its ability to remove debuffs and restore HP is one of the best in the game.
Create your individual Cookie Run Kingdom (CRK) Character?
That is how one can make your individual cookie for CRK’s anniversary occasion.
- Head to cookierunoven.com
- Discover the CRKINGDOM 1st ANNIVERSARY OVEN part and click on on Begin.
- You must now get the Cookie Run Kingdom OC Maker.
- There are a great deal of customization choices resembling:
- Textual content
- Facial marking
- One thing to carry in your hand
- Head equipment
- As soon as you’re okay with the character, click on on the inexperienced tick mark on the left facet.
- Click on on Save to avoid wasting the picture.
- Click on on Enter to fill out the Google kind to enter your particulars.
Enter CRK 1 12 months Anniversary Occasion?
This occasion (From Jan 20, 2022 to Feb 2, 2022 GMT+9) is to have fun the primary anniversary of CRK. If you share your creation on social media, you’ll be able to obtain some rewards too!
- First create your individual cookie from the oven as proven above.
- Share it on Twitter, Fb or Instagram with the hashtag: #CRKingdom1stParty
- Fill the Google type of the occasion and submit it.
What are the Rewards?
- All contributors get 500 crystals.
- 1000 Winners get 3000 crystals.
- 30 Winners get New Sugar Gnome Plushie.
- Make sure you learn the occasion coverage talked about on the official web site.
- The winner will likely be introduced on the My Magic Oven web site on February 17 (GMT+9).
Whether to kill Licorice Cookie
In Cookie Run Kingdom OC, you can choose whether to kill the Blackest Licorice Cookie or summon his servants to fight for you. The Blackest Licorice Cookie is a devious cookie, and dreams of becoming a wizard. In order to achieve this dream, he turned to the forbidden arts of Black Magic. He gathered his army of Chewy Licorice Servants, and later met with the Dark Enchantress Cookie and swore allegiance to her.
Licorice Cookie belongs to the Magic class and has a 15-second base cooldown. It can summon an army of Licorice servants with 5% ATK each, which will help your team defend itself against attacks from enemies. The powerful spell can also help you kill the rearmost target with ease.
Licorice Cookie is one of the top-tier epic grade middle-line characters in the game. He has a wide range of magical abilities and a spell that increases your team’s DEF. Although Licorice Cookie isn’t a good damage dealer, he is still a solid choice if you want to support your team. However, he can also be overpowered by a Pure Vanilla Cookie and mooks.