How to Beat the Draconic Tree Sentinel in Elden Ring
The Draconic Tree Sentinel is one of the hardest enemies in the game, but it’s not impossible to kill. Fortunately, there are a few strategies that will help you beat this boss, even if you aren’t a high level player. First, you can use your ranged skills to take it out. Its melee attacks are quite devastating, but they can still be beaten with a ranged build.
The Draconic Tree Sentinel can be found in Lyndell, the Royal Capital. When defeated, you will receive 37,500 Runes and the Dragon Greatclaw Colossal Weapon. Additionally, you will receive the Dragonclaw Shield, a good shield that can ward off physical attacks.
While you should avoid the Tree Sentinel’s melee attacks, you can attack it with your shield and halberd. The Draconic Tree Sentinel will frequently chain other attacks, so you’ll need to be prepared for that.
You can beat the Draconic Tree Sentinel, an optional boss in Elden Ring, if you can manage to use the right tactics. He can be found outside the northern entrance of Leyndell, the Capital City, and can be killed alone or with co-operation or a spirit ash summon.
The Draconic Tree Sentinel is a tough opponent in the early game. It’s stronger than its predecessor, the Tree Sentinel, and has devastating lightning attacks. It is also weak to Thrusting and Poison, two stats that it’s not able to resist. However, a good thing to know is that it also has great resistance to Lightning and Slash damage.
To defeat the Draconic Tree Sentinel, you need to be level 60 or 65 and have at least 10+ guns. It will execute a variety of combos with its Dragon Greatclaw, while covering a lot of ground quickly. It will occasionally shoot single projectiles or shoot blasts of fire. When its HP is low, it will initiate Phase 2.
Tips on how to Beat Draconic Tree Sentinel in Elden Ring
You’ll be able to beat Draconic Tree Sentinel by attacking it whereas it prepares its assaults. And dodge any assaults that it makes use of towards you. Its moveset contains of the next assaults:
- Horse Stomp: The horse of the Draconic Tree sentinel raises its forelegs to stomp you. This cost takes round a second or two. So it’s best to attempt going behind the Draconic Tree Sentinel. As soon as behind strike two or thrice at its rear. It’ll then rush ahead to get away from you. In the event you do assault it from the entrance whereas it costs, assault solely as soon as to be secure then roll apart. In case you are gradual, the horse will stomp and crush you.
- Slash assaults: The Draconic Tree Sentinel makes use of a number of variations of slash assaults. You’ll be able to dodge them by rolling in the direction of or away from the Draconic Tree Sentinel. Relying on the way it swings its membership and the way far you might be from it, you’ll have to time your dodge. Assault it for those who rolled ahead and are within the vary to land your assaults.
- Hearth Breaths: The Draconic Tree Sentinel will breathe a number of columns of fireplace. The variety of these hearth assaults is determined by how far you might be from it. This assault is fairly straightforward to dodge. All you need to do is roll to both aspect earlier than it hits you.
- Defend Strike: In the event you attempt to assault the Draconic Tree Sentinel from its left aspect, it’ll begin utilizing its defend. He’ll swing the defend upwards or to the aspect. You’ll be able to dodge this assault by rolling away from it.
- Membership smack: It’ll smack its membership on the bottom to smash you flat. This assault additionally releases a shockwave. So in case you are near it throughout this assault, you get hit by the shockwave even for those who dodge the membership itself. To dodge it time your roll simply earlier than the membership hits you or the bottom. This can let you dodge each the membership and its shockwave.
After you carry the Draconic Tree Sentinel to half its well being It’ll cost its membership with crimson lightning. All of its membership assaults are the identical as in its first section. There is just one new transfer in its second section.
- Lightning Strike: Draconic Tree Sentinel will cost its Defend with the crimson lightning. It’ll then direct the assault to the participant. A bolt of lightning will fall the place the participant was final standing. You’ll be able to dodge this assault by rolling to both aspect earlier than the lightning strikes.
Hold spamming assaults within the window between the assaults of Draconic Tree Sentinel and the time when it prepares its subsequent assault. This can let you chip its well being away and finally defeat it.
The Draconic Tree Sentinel has a special ability that summons lightning to strike the ground. This ability is very powerful, and can knock players off their mounts. If you want to avoid this, it’s best to back away and cast a defensive incantation.
Beating the Draconic Tree Sentinel is a great way to earn over 37,500 Runes. In addition to that, beating this boss will give you access to the Dragon Greatclaw Colossal Weapon, which is very useful in rebuffing physical attacks. The boss is found in Lyndell, the Royal Capital, and is part of the Elden Ring storyline.
The Sentinel will occasionally summon an area-effect lightning attack, which will deal heavy damage to you. This attack is effective when you’re close to the target, but can be avoided if you’re on your mount or if you’re not in an area where the lightning strikes. You can also dodge the Sentinel’s hammer attack by moving away from it or by using invincibility frames.