Elite Dangerous Crashing in Outfitting – Solutions to Fix the Issue
Yo, what’s up hommies? It’s your boy the Cheater Boss back in the hood with some serious hacks to fix Elite Dangerous crashing in outfitting. If you’re like me, you love playing Elite Dangerous and customizing your ships with the best outfitting that money can buy. However, it’s a real bummer when the game keeps crashing every time you try to access the outfitting screen. Don’t worry, my cheaters, I’ve got your back. In this blog post, I’ll take you through the reasons why Elite Dangerous keeps crashing and how to fix it so you can get back to customizing your ships with the best gear.
Why Does Elite Dangerous Keep Crashing?
Before we dive into the solutions, let’s talk about the reasons why Elite Dangerous keeps crashing in outfitting. Here are some of the most common causes of crashes:
- The game files are corrupted or outdated.
- Your system doesn’t meet the minimum requirements to run Elite Dangerous.
- The graphics drivers are outdated or incompatible.
- There’s a conflict between the game and third-party software running in the background.
Solutions to Fix Elite Dangerous Crashing in Outfitting
Now that we know the reasons, let’s get into the solutions. Follow these steps to fix Elite Dangerous crashing in outfitting:
1. Update the Game Files – Make sure you have the latest game files installed on your system. You can do this by launching the game and checking for updates in the main menu.
2. Check Your System Requirements – Make sure your system meets the minimum requirements to run Elite Dangerous. Check the system requirements on the game’s official website.
3. Update Graphics Drivers – Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. You can update your graphics drivers using the manufacturer’s website or a driver update tool.
4. Disable Third-Party Software – Disable any third-party software running in the background that could be causing a conflict with the game. This includes antivirus software, firewalls, and other applications.
5. Find Outfitting Near You – If the above solutions don’t work, try finding a different outfitting station near you. This can be done by using the Elite Dangerous outfitting tool or by checking the game map for stations with outfitting available.
6. Visit a Fleet Carrier with Outfitting – Another solution is to visit a fleet carrier with outfitting. These are special ships that offer a wide range of outfitting options and can be found on the game map.
There you have it, my fellow cheaters. Now you know why Elite Dangerous keeps crashing in outfitting and how to fix it. Hopefully, these solutions will help you get back to your customizing your ships with the best gear. If you have any other tips or tricks to share, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Until next time, peace out!