Elite Dangerous Thrusters Offline – What to Do?
What Happens When Your Thrusters Go Offline in Elite Dangerous?
If you are an Elite Dangerous player, you can understand how frustrating it can be when your thrusters go offline. It is a nightmare, especially when you are in the middle of combat, and you cannot move your ship. Thrusters are the most crucial part of a spaceship, and they are responsible for the movement of your spaceship. With your thrusters offline, you are left stranded, and your ship becomes an easy target for your enemies. So, what do you do when your Elite Dangerous thrusters go offline?
Firstly, it is crucial to understand why your Elite Dangerous thrusters might go offline. It could be due to a malfunctioning of the system, or it could be because you have run out of fuel. Sometimes, the best thing you can do is to check your fuel levels and make sure you have enough to get you to your destination.
The Solutions to Your Elite Dangerous Thruster Problems
If your Elite Dangerous thrusters are indeed offline due to a malfunction, then you have different options depending on your situation. Here are a few possible solutions to your Elite Dangerous Thrusters Offline problem:
1. Check Your Ship’s Assists: Your ship’s assists can be used to control the ship in case of a malfunction. The ship’s assists can help you control the pitch, roll, and yaw of your ship, making it easier to maneuver even with your thrusters offline.
2. Upgrading Your Thrusters: Upgrading your thrusters in Elite Dangerous is one of the best ways to avoid having your thrusters go offline. By upgrading your thrusters, you can increase the power and efficiency of your engines, which will improve their overall performance.
3. Get an Engineer: Getting an Elite Dangerous engineer to help you with your thruster problem can be a bonus. Engineers can help you significantly increase the performance of your thrusters, and they can also upgrade other systems on your ship. So, it’s good to know where the engineers are located and how to get to them.
4. Having Enhanced Thrusters: Enhanced thrusters are another upgrade option you can look into. They are additions that are designed to improve the vertical and horizontal movement of your ship. With them, you’ll be able to move faster and avoid any danger in combat.
5. Switch to Your Vertical Thrusters (V Thrusters): In some cases, you can use V thrusters to move around even if your main thrusters are disabled. Vertical thrusters (sometimes called V thrusters) allow your ship to move up and down, which can be useful for dodging attacks.
6. A vs E Thrusters: In Elite dangerous, there are two types of thrusters, A-rated and E-rated thrusters. A-rated thrusters are more expensive but offer better efficiency, while E-rated thrusters are cheaper but don’t have the same level of efficiency. Upgrading to an A-rated thruster can help avoid any future mishaps.
In conclusion, there are a bunch of solutions to your Elite Dangerous Thrusters Offline problem. Upgrading your thrusters or visiting an engineer for some help are both great solutions that will help you avoid having your thrusters go offline in the future. Overall, just make sure to stay on top of your fuel levels and keep an eye on your overall ship performance to avoid any future mishaps. Happy flying, hommies!