Where To Get Fingerprint Stone Shield In Elden Ring
Where To Get Fingerprint Stone Shield In Elden Ring? You can get a Fingerprint Stone Shield by visiting Leyndell, the Royal Capital. Once you have completed the quest ‘Earthquake’ and have reached level 81, you can use your fingerprint shield to defend yourself. You can also use it to boost your defenses. The Fingerprint Stone Shield has a lot of benefits. For example, it will block attacks, provide 81 Guard Boost, and can be crafted by Tree Sentinels.
The Fingerprint Stone Shield is a powerful greatshield in Elden Ring. It is a 29-weight shield that requires 48 Strength points to wield. It has a guard boost value of 90, and it can protect you from dozens of attacks, even from bosses. It can be enhanced with Barricade Ash of War and Scholar’s Shield sorcery.
If you want to get this legendary shield, you must first defeat Morgott in the Cathedral of the Forsaken. You can reach the Cathedral of the Forsaken by fast traveling to the Cathedral of the Forsaken. You can then strike the chest best to open the secret passageway.
The Fingerprint Stone Shield is one of the best shields in Elden Ring, and it’s an amazing tool to have in PvP. Its massive size makes it a walking bunker, and its high defensive stats will protect you from multiple attacks. The shield also has a unique thrusting sword, which can be used to avoid damage and thrust the enemy when it opens. This shield also has damage over time, which will help you outlast your opponent.
This shield is not a replacement for the Greatshield, but it still ranks among the best ones in the game. Its 100 Physical and Guarded Damage Negation stats make it a solid choice for players who want to avoid getting smashed by enemy heroes and mobs. It also has an excellent guard boost, although the boost has been reduced from 93 to 81 since patch 1.04. This shield is very effective at turning you into a bunker, so make sure to upgrade it if you want to continue to play.
81 Guard Boost
The Fingerprint Stone Shield is a huge Greatshield that gives you insane defensive stats. It also lets you equip a sword for damage over time, which is perfect for outlasting your opponents. But you have to be careful when using it, since it weighs 20 units. In addition, it slows you down. So, if you’re trying to play light, you might want to skip the shield.
The Fingerprint Stone Shield is one of the best Greatshields in the game. It has guarded damage negation and 100 Physical stats. Its Guard Boost is only 81, but it used to be higher. Since Patch 1.04, it has been nerfed to a lower value, but it still works as a great shield to protect yourself from damage.
Crafted by Tree Sentinels
Elden Ring is a new open-world role-playing game that combines the challenge of FromSoftware’s classic Souls series with the freedom of an open world. When you begin the game in Limgrave, you’ll encounter a Tree Sentinel, a classic Soulslike boss. After defeating him, you’ll be awarded 3200 Runes and a Golden Halberd, which you can use to level up.
Crafting in Elden Ring involves collecting items that are crafted by Tree Sentinels. First of all, you must find the Church of Elleh, which is the first crafting location. The Tree Sentinel can be found on the path leading to the Church of Elleh. This area is also home to the first boss in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Fingerprint Stone Protect Location
- You could find this protect on the Cathedral of Forsaken situated within the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds.
- However earlier than you get your fingers on this Historical Greatshield, it is advisable to defeat Mohg, the Omen over there.
- As you progress by means of this space, you may encounter a number of Frenzied Nomad and different enemies.
- You may also quick journey to the Forsaken Depths when you’ve got already found this website of Grace.
- Upon getting defeated Mohg, the Omen you’ll be able to acquire the treasure chest under the candle-lit altar.
- Then, leap over the altar to discover a hidden passage.
- As you head straight and in the precise path, you will see a picket bridge. You must drop down cautiously onto the gravestones and picket beams.
- First, it is advisable to drop on one other picket bridge connecting two Alcoves. Drop down to a different picket beam after that.
- Now, drop right down to a grave that’s protruding.
- From there, you’ll discover a grave that’s glowing runes. Drop down on that headstone and retrieve the misplaced runes.
- Now, it is advisable to drop right down to the left headstone.
- Then, lastly, drop right down to the headstone with a corpse.
- As you acquire the Pillage stays, you may get the Inescapable Frenzy incantation and enter a small passage.
- Take a proper and discover the Fingerprint Stone Protect on the finish of the passage.
The right way to Use Fingerprint Stone Protect?
- This Greatshield weighs 29.0 and inflicts the Insanity standing build-up in opposition to enemies.
- It has a default talent of Protect Bash that consumes 10 Focus factors (FP).
- You’ll be able to improve the Fingerprint Protect with consumables and enchant it utilizing magic.
- Relatively than parrying, you should utilize this protect to filter close by enemies and through boss fights.
Long path to obtain
The Fingerprint Stone Shield is one of the best Greatshields in Elden Ring. In order to obtain it, players must go to the Subterranean Shunning Grounds, located in Leyndell, the Royal Capital. This quest will require patience and a lot of skill.
To obtain the Fingerprint Stone Shield, a player must have Strength 48 and weight 29. This weapon can push a weaker foe back, but only if their Strength is above 48. If you’re a defensive character or enjoy PvP, the Fingerprint Stone Shield is worth your time.
After you’ve beaten all the dungeon bosses, you can move on to the Fingerprint Stone Shield. The shield is located in a dungeon near the end of the Cathedral of the Forsaken. Once there, you’ll encounter a boss named Mohg the Omen. Be careful to avoid the Omen and other obstacles as you make your way towards the Fingerprint Stone Shield.
– Elden Ring – How To Get To Mohgwyn Dynasty Mausoleum?
– Elden Ring – How To Get More Spells Slots & Learn More …