For Honor Guard Break Op: A Cheater’s Guide to Victory
What’s good, hommies? It’s your boy from down under, writing to you straight outta cheaterboss.com. I’m here to give you the rundown on how to dominate in For Honor with the Guard Break Op. If you’re looking to step up your game and take down opponents with ease, then read on.
What is a Guard Break Op?
- A guard break op is a move that breaks through an opponent’s defense in For Honor.
- It can be performed by pressing the guard break button (X on Xbox, Square on PS4) while you’re close to your opponent.
- Once the opponent’s guard is broken, you’ll be able to land a free hit or throw them for extra damage.
Using the guard break op can be a game-changer in For Honor, but it’s not as easy as it sounds. To master this move, you’ll need to know how to counter your opponent’s guard break and how to defend against the guard break op.
How to Counter Guard Breaks
- When your opponent attempts a guard break, press the guard break button at the same time to counter it.
- Timing is key. If you press the button too early or too late, you’ll be vulnerable to your opponent’s attack.
- You can also side-step the guard break by pressing the dodge button (B on Xbox, Circle on PS4).
Counter guard breaking is an essential skill to have in For Honor. With practice, you’ll be able to counter your opponent’s guard break with ease and turn the tables on them.
How to Defend Against the Guard Break Op
- Guard breaks can be avoided by maintaining distance from your opponent.
- You can also defend against guard breaks by moving your guard in the opposite direction.
- If you do get caught by a guard break op, don’t panic. Use your guard break counter or dodge to escape.
Defending against the guard break op requires quick reflexes and a cool head. With these tips, you’ll be able to defend against even the most skilled players in For Honor.
How to Get Honor Guard and Honor Defense
Now that you know how to use and defend against the guard break op, let’s talk about how to get the iconic Honor Guard and Honor Defense outfits.
To unlock the Honor Guard outfit, you’ll need to complete the Honor of a Cleric campaign in Story Mode or reach Reputation Level 5 with any hero in multiplayer. For the Honor Defense outfit, complete the Warriors of the Faith campaign or reach Reputation Level 7 with any hero.
So, what are you waiting for? Master the guard break op, defend against your opponents, and unlock those badass Honor outfits to show off to your friends.
OP Center for Honor and Police Honor Guard Commands
If you’re looking for more resources on For Honor, check out the OP Center for Honor. They offer guides, tips, and tricks to help you dominate in the game. Additionally, if you’re interested in becoming a police honor guard, check out the Police Honor Guard Commands website for information on training and protocol.
That’s all for now, hommies. Keep calm, stay savage, and dominate in For Honor with the guard break op.