- 1 How to Hone Gear in Lost Ark
- 2 Additional Materials and Special Materials increase the chance of honing
- 3 Prioritizing your honing
- 4 Easy methods to Hone Gear in Misplaced Ark (Gear Honing)
- 5 Upgrading legendary tier 3 pieces
How to Hone Gear in Lost Ark
How To Gear Honing Lost Ark? The ability to increase your gear level is a very useful thing to have. The higher your gear level, the more content you can unlock. In this article, we’ll discuss how to increase your gear level fast. Also, we’ll discuss the importance of adding Additional Materials and Special Materials to your equipment.
Additional Materials and Special Materials increase the chance of honing
There are two ways to increase the chance of honing gear in the game: Additional Materials and Special Materials. Additional Materials can be obtained by completing activities like Ghost Ships and Cubes, or they can be purchased from Mara’s Secret Shop. These materials can increase your chances of honing gear by a certain percentage.
The honing system in Lost Ark is unlocked around the same time as the Chaos Dungeons, as part of the Vern main questline. You will be able to recognize the honing areas by their hammer icons on the map.
Honing equipment will increase your damage and item level, which is crucial in unlocking Abyss and Guardian Raids. In addition, honing gear can help you unlock quests. There are gear honing NPCs scattered throughout the game’s world, which you can visit to upgrade your gear. Just look for the hammer icon in any town to find one near you.
Prioritizing your honing
In Lost Ark, you can choose to hone your equipment at different levels in order to boost its quality. However, you should be careful about honing tier 1 and tier 2 gear. You should only upgrade them to the max honing level of 15, which will give you the item level you need to access the next tier.
Honing your gear will increase your damage output. In fact, it’s the primary cause of the increase in damage output that occurs when you progress from level 50 to tier 3 gear. If you’re a newbie to the game, you may be wondering how you can prioritize your honing. You can do so only after you’ve reached level 50. To do this, you need to complete the Ealyn’s Gift quest.
You can use Additional Materials, Special Materials, and Epic Materials to increase the value of your equipment. It’s easy to get up to +5 or +10 in honing, but you’ll need to use a lot of Honing Materials to get to the +15 level. However, at some point, your honing success rate starts getting pretty high. This is around halfway through Tier-2.
Easy methods to Hone Gear in Misplaced Ark (Gear Honing)
- Earlier than we get on to the method, honing gear merely means upgrading your weapons and equipment.
- You possibly can unlock Gear honing by reaching degree 50 and getting a 302 iLvl gear.
- You may get the merchandise degree to 302 by finishing the Chaos Dungeons.
- Alternatively, you may also full the Shushire questline to get an iLvl above 302 as a reward.
- Then, all you must do is head to the Gear honing NPCs that may be present in all the key cities.
- As you work together with the NPC, it should open the Gear honing menu.
- Now, for the improve half, you want a number of supplies for gear honing.
- For instance, to improve your tier 1 gear, you want Concord Shards.
- There are three tiers to hone/improve your gear. For these tiers, you additionally require totally different crafting supplies.
Talked about beneath are all of the honing supplies required for sure tiers:
Tier 1 (iLvl 302-600)
- Destruction Stone Fragments (to hone armor)
- Guardian Stone Fragments (to hone weapons)
Tier 2 (iLvl 802-1100)
- Life Leapstones
- Guardian Stones
- Life Shards
- Destruction Stones
Tier 3 (iLvl 1302-)
- Guardian Stone Crystals
- Destruction Stone Crystals
- Fundamental Orhea Fusion Supplies
- Easy Orhea Fusion Supplies
- Honor Shards
- Honor Leapstones
- Nice Honor Leapstones
When to Cease Gear Honing in Misplaced Ark
We recommend stopping for some time earlier than your gear reaches iLvl above 1100. This can unlock the Punika questline. So, take your time and grind on a sure tier for some time earlier than you improve or hone your gear additional.
Upgrading legendary tier 3 pieces
If you are looking to upgrade the legendary pieces in Lost Ark, it’s important to know where to look. In the gear menu, you’ll see the option to purchase a full set for a few hundred gold. However, if you don’t have enough gold to buy these, you need to do some daily activities to obtain them. First, you’ll need to complete the Yorn Quest Line.
Next, you’ll want to treat your armor. To do this, click on the Upgrade tab. Then, click the Treatment XP bar at the bottom of the screen. When you’re ready, you can use Fragments to upgrade the piece. There are several sources to get these Fragments, and you’ll need different types for each tier.
Once you’ve got a tier 3 piece of gear, you can then use the honing ability to increase the damage output on it. However, it’s important to note that honing is only available after you’ve reached level 50, so you need to have at least one tier one piece of gear before you can start honing.