Halo Infinite Armor Lockers Guide
You may be wondering how to find the Mjolnir Armory Lockers in Halo Infinite. The following guide will provide you with the location of these lockers, tips for finding them, and a map. Also, you’ll learn about the Mjolnir Locker icon and the contents it holds.
Map of Mjolnir Armory Lockers
The Mjolnir Armory is a large facility located on the northern landmass of Halo Infinite. It is accessible via a small Banished bridge that spans a small creek. This Mjolnir locker also contains the Banished Deception Rockethog Coating. This Mjolnir locker is also located on a hillside near a waterfall and UNSC distress beacon.
The Mjolnir Armory is a location where players can acquire cosmetic upgrades for their characters. These lockers are located in several different areas of the game. Players usually need to get Mjolnir Armor to unlock cosmetic items.
Mjolnir armor can be found in three locations. The first one is located around a small tower. The second one is near two cut trees and is next to an enemy base called Ramson Keep. This area is marked with a pink icon on the map. While you’re there, make sure to avoid the small white enemies that use shock weapons to attack you.
Once you have obtained Mjolnir armor, you can begin collecting them. There are many different ways to collect Mjolnir armor. One way is to find an armor locker that’s close to a Forerunner base. To find this Mjolnir armor locker, you’ll need to climb through a few rocks and trees.
Guide to finding them
In Halo Infinite, players can find Mjolnir Armor Lockers in several places. These are mostly in UNSC-branded lockers that are hidden away. They can be spotted by their beeping sound and green light. A pair of headphones can also help you to pinpoint them.
Generally, Armor Lockers can be found throughout the campaign mode. They unlock specific modifiers that can make your weapons and armor more powerful. Getting access to them is a great way to customize your character. You can also buy these items from the Armor Lockers on the Workshop.
If you have Halo Infinite FOBs, you can find the locations of the nearby Mjolnir Armor Lockers. When you find them, they will be marked on your Tacmap. You can also find them by following the map and listening for the beeping noise. Mjolnir Armor Locker is a tall metal box with green flashing lights.
The next locker is near the Exavation Site and the UNSC distress beacon. You can also find it near the rocks and waterfall. This locker is near the area where you can find grenades boxes. You can also find it near the Fortune Squad and it will contain the Infinity Armor Emblem.
You can also find Mjolnir Armor Lockers scattered around Zeta Halo. These lockers can give you cosmetic upgrades for your character in Halo Infinite. You can find these lockers after completing the Foundation campaign mission.
All Mjolnir Armor locker Map areas in Halo Infinite
There are a complete of 34 Mjolnir armories that yow will discover all through the map. It is strongly recommended that you simply unlock all of the FOBs earlier than you go on a hunt for these armories as some can’t be discovered till you unlock a sure FOB. Yow will discover their actual areas marked on the map within the below-given photographs. Due to Map Genie for his or her interactive map for Halo Infinite.
I’ve damaged down these armor areas primarily based on their neighborhood with the closest FOB. Beneath are the beauty rewards that you simply get from the armories and the way yow will discover them close to their FOBs.
Mjolnir armor lockers close to FOBs Alpha, Bravo, & Charlie in Halo Infinite
- Obelisk Stone Armor Coating: Northmost armory within the map. Go north from FOB Alpha, and yow will discover it close to the sunshine publish close to the ship.
- Crimson Vettel: Head northeast from FOB Alpha. It may be discovered across the cliffs.
- Warmaster’s Prize SPNKr Coating: Head north from FOB Alpha. Yow will discover it within the cave.
- Banished Deception Armor Coating: Head northwest from FOB Bravo. It may be noticed close to ruined bushes.
- Banished Armor Emblem: Quick Journey to FOB Bravo and go east close to the sting of the island. Yow will discover it across the particles.
- Wild Kovan Armor Coating: Head southeast from FOB Bravo close to the sting of the island.
- Blood Shadow Armor Coating: Go south from the FOB Bravo and yow will discover this armory close to the cliffs.
- Dogfight Makovich Armor Coating: Head northeast from FOB Charlie and you may spot it close to the tree on the hill.
- Banished Nameplate: Head north from FOB Charlie.
- Banished Weapon Attraction: Head west from the FOB Charlie and barely north close to the sting of the island.
- Infinity Nameplate: Quick Journey to FOB Charlie and go south.
Mjolnir armor lockers close to FOBs Delta, Echo, & Foxtrot
- Shadow Sorel Armor Coating: Head north from the FOB Delta and go barely to the west. Yow will discover it on the foot of the mountain.
- Banished Weapon Emblem: Head northwest from FOB Echo. Yow will discover it close to the waterfall.
- Warmaster’s Prize Bulldog Coating: Quick journey to FOB Echo and head northwest. It may be noticed under the small bridge.
- Banished Deception Ridgeback Coating: Head south from the Echo FOB and yow will discover it close to the sting of the island.
- Midnight Griffin Armor Coating: Go north from the FOB Foxtrot and transfer west. You’ll discover it contained in the tower.
- Scorpion Horvath Armor Coating: Head west and barely to the north from the FOB Foxtrot. It’s lined behind a mountain and you may as well discover some enemies right here.
- Olympic Stance: Quick journey to FOB Foxtrot and go south. It’s on the highest of the hill, be ready for a combat as additionally, you will discover enemies right here.
Mjolnir armor lockers close to FOBs Golf, Resort, & Juliet
- Windfall Armor Emblem: There are two methods to achieve this, both head northeast from FOB Foxtrot, or go northwest from FOB Golf. Yow will discover it barely submerged within the water.
- Banished Deception Warthog Coating: Yow will discover it by quick touring to FOB Resort and heading south and a bit west close to the sting of the island. You may spot it in addition to some ruined bushes and discover some enemies within the neighborhood.
- Banished Deception Mongoose Coating: Head southwest from FOB Resort. It’s on the sting of a cliff and fairly excessive. So both you’ll want to arrange your self for some climbing or use a Wasp or Banshee to get there.
- Infinity Armor Emblem: Go north from FOB Resort and transfer west. Yow will discover it within the swamp close to a damaged ship. And primarily based on the route you select to get there you may also encounter a excessive worth goal.
- Warmaster’s Prize Battle Rifle Coating: Head north from FOB Resort. Yow will discover it in direction of the sting of the realm close to the bottom.
- Warmaster’s Prize Assault Rifle Coating: Go north from the FOB Juliet and you need to discover it close to the hexagonal constructions.
- Windfall Nameplate: Head east from the FOB Juliet and barely to the north. Go to the cliffs close to the Riven Gate outpost and you need to spot it.
- Banished Deception Gungoose Coating: Quick journey to FOB Juliet and head northeast in direction of the sting of the island. Yow will discover it on the high of the mountain.
Mjolnir armor lockers close to FOBs Kilo, Lima, & November
- Griffin Weapon Emblem: Go south from the FOB Kilo. Yow will discover this locker within the hexagonal constructions. Additionally, look out for any close by enemies.
- Banished Deception Rockethog Coating: Head north from FOB Kilo. Yow will discover it within the swamp right here.
- Banished Deception Scorpion Coating: Go northeast from FOB Kilo. It may be discovered behind the rock on the hexagonal constructions.
- Griffin Armor Emblem: Quick journey to FOB Kilo and head southeast close to the sting of the island. Yow will discover it fairly lined & hidden behind the mountain.
- Dogfight Makovich Wasp Coating: Go southwest from the FOB Lima close to the sting of the island. Climb down the sides of the hexagonal constructions till your spot the locker.
- Warmaster’s Prize Commando Rifle Coating: Head southeast from the FOB Lima close to the sting of the island. Yow will discover it within the open space.
- Griffin Nameplate: Go north and a bit to the east from FOB November. Climb to the highest of the mountain and transfer in direction of the metallic hexagons. Yow will discover it close to the cliffs.
- Dogtags Weapon Attraction: Head southeast from the FOB November. Yow will discover it under the bridge.
Tips to avoid losing them
There are three basic tips to avoid losing Halo Infinite armor lockers. One of these tips is to look for them in a specific location. For example, if you are looking for the Mjolnir armor locker, you should look for it on the southern cliffs.
Another tip to avoid losing Halo Infinite armor lockers is to avoid spotting them in enemy territory. Banshees can be hacked and hijacked. This means that if you have a grappleshot, you can get onto the enemy’s vehicle. However, if you can’t find the locker in an enemy area, you can always look for it by foot. You can look for them in pillars and ledges. You can also use the objective marker to find them.
Armor Lockers can be found in various locations, including the open world and mission modes. When found, they reward players with cosmetic items that they can equip in multiplayer. There are a total of 34 Armor Lockers in Halo Infinite.
Another tip to avoid losing Halo Infinite armor lockers is to look for high-value locations. You can also find a Mjolnir Locker if you find it in an area with high value. While this may sound like a lot, the Mjolnir Locker is not as easy to find. Luckily, the game has an instructional video that can show you where to find it.