- 1 How to Get to Consecrated Snowfield in Elden Ring
- 2 Mountaintop of the Giants
- 3 Consecrated Snowfield Catacombs
- 4 Learn how to Get to Consecrated Snowfield in Elden Ring?
- 5 Grand Lift of Rold
How to Get to Consecrated Snowfield in Elden Ring
You are probably wondering how to get to Consecrated Snowfield in Elden Ring. Fortunately, there is a new way to do this. The Consecrated Snowfield is located at the western edge of the Snowfield, and you can access it from the Snow Valley Ruins Overlook Site of Grace. From there, you can drop down to the lower level of the Snowfield. After doing so, you will find a Shack of the Lofty. On the lower level, you’ll also be able to find the Death Rite Bird world boss.
Mountaintop of the Giants
One of the most infamous parts of Skyrim is its Mountaintop of the Giants region. This snowy area is located north of the Liurnia Region, near Leyndell, the Royal Capital. However, there is a secret route that players can take to access this region. First, they must find two parts of a special medallion called the Haligtree Secret Medallion. Once they have both of these pieces, they can then use them to access the Grand Lift of Rold.
The entrance to the Giants’ Mountaintop Catacombs is located in the northwestern part of the capital. After defeating the first boss, the player can proceed northward through the slope. On the other side of the mountain, the player can continue northward until he reaches the snowy slope that leads to the Grand Lift of Rold.
From here, players should go to the Eastern part of the mountaintop of the Giants. From there, they should take the Grand Lift of Rold. Once they get into the Grand Lift, they should head to the Castle Sol to defeat Commander Niall. From there, players can take a secret path behind Commander Niall to find the Haligtree Secret Medallion.
The Mountaintop of the Giants is a major region in Elden Ring. This area has numerous dungeons and bosses, as well as loot and secrets. In addition to the main dungeon, players can find high-level upgrade materials here. So, if you’re looking for a great area to level up your character, the Mountaintop of the Giants region is worth a visit.
Consecrated Snowfield Catacombs
The Consecrated Snowfield Catacombs are a dungeon in Elden Ring, located in the Consecrated Snowfield. The dungeon is easy to find, but is fairly difficult to get through with the naked eye. The area contains a lot of gargoyle imps and a number of bosses. In addition to these bosses, there are also several items and points of interest that you can find in this area.
In order to get to this area, you must travel to the east part of Liurnia and head east. On the east side, you’ll find a Minor Erdtree. The Tree Spirit guards this area. It’s similar to the Ulcerated Tree Spirit from Limgrave, but is significantly stronger. When attacking the tree, use fire or Spirit Ashes to deal with this boss, but be sure to dodge to avoid getting hit by it.
After passing the first room, turn right to find the passageway leading to a bigger room. Inside the room, you’ll find a corpse with a human bone shard and an imp with an Imp Head. After killing the imp, use the dagger to kill the Imp Head and the burial watchdog, which are both in the room. The next room contains a Cleanrot Knight and a Grave Glovewort.
Aside from Consecrated Snowfield Catacombs, you can also find the Road’s End Catacombs west of Minor Erdtree and Lakeside Crystal Cave, which are east of the Fourth Church of Marika. Finally, you can also find the Dragon-burnt Ruins, which are in the northeast corner of the Elden Ring.
Learn how to Get to Consecrated Snowfield in Elden Ring?
- To unlock this location, it’s a must to receive each the items of Haligtree Secret Medallions.
- As these two medallions are in numerous places, one is the left Haligtree secret medallion whereas the opposite is the proper Haligtree secret medallion.
Learn how to Get the Left Haligtree Secret Medallion?
- The left Haligtree secret medallion is positioned on the high of Fortress Sol.
- You’ll be able to attain right here by crossing a northern bridge.
- You’ll be able to select to traverse from the Minor Erdtree or the Stargazer’s Ruins within the mountaintops.
- Minor Erdtree is to the east of the Mountaintops whereas the Stargazer’s Ruins are within the middle of the Mountaintops.
- Fortress Sol is positioned within the Mountaintops within the northeast route.
- When you attain there, you’ll encounter Commander Niall who is without doubt one of the most annoying bosses of all time. Take a look at our information on to defeat him.
- You will discover the left Haligtree Secret Medallion on the high of the Fortress Sol.
Learn how to Get the Proper Haligtree Secret Medallion?
- You probably have unlocked the Village of Albinaurics, quick journey to that space.
- As you attain there journey in the direction of the west of the Liurnia of Lakes into the caves.
- While you attain the Caves, you’ll discover a Pot.
- Upon hitting the pot, he’ll reveal his true kind.
- He’s Albus, an Albinauric who provides you with the proper Haligtree Secret medallion upon speaking.
Learn how to Unlock the Consecrated Snowfield in Elden Ring?
- Now as you acquired each the items of Medallions, go to the Grand raise of Rold to unlock the Consecrated Snowfield.
- To succeed in this location, head east of the Leyndall by means of the Forbidden Lands.
- After you have arrived on the location, climb the steps to hoist the key medallion.
- If it prompts you to “hoist the medallion”, change the motion to the “secret medallion choice“.
- As hoisting the key medallion will unlock the Consecrated Snowfield whereas the opposite will unlock the Mountaintops of the Giants.
- After you hoist the key medallion, get contained in the constructing.
- As you proceed, you’ll encounter completely different enemies. Defeat or keep away from combating them to climb your approach up at a Website of Grace.
- Head straight and climb the stairs to succeed in the Consecrated Snowfield.
Grand Lift of Rold
When you travel to Elden Ring, you can take the Grand Lift of Rold to the consecrated snowfield. The lift will only take you to these destinations if you have a special medallion. Those medallions can be obtained from Albinauric woman Latenna in Liurnia of the Lakes, or from Commander Niall in Castles Sol, a stronghold in the mountains.
Once you have the Haligtree Medallion, you can head to the Consecrated Snowfield. There, you can find the Hailigtree Secret Medallion, which is located on the ground in front of the broken wall. This medallion is only found at the Consecrated Snowfield, so make sure you get it before moving on.
The next step is to find a way to reach Miquella’s Haligtree. To do so, you need to have both halves of the Haligtree Secret Medallion. Once you’ve done this, Melina will give you a Rold Medallion, which you must use to open the Forbidden Lands. From there, the path through the Forbidden Lands is mostly straight. However, be prepared to encounter Vulgar Militiamen along the way. Fortunately, you can bypass the Black Blade Kindred boss, which guards the last stretch to the lift.
You can also use the Haligtree Secret Medallion to reach the Consecrated Snowfield. You can switch between the two by pressing left or right.
Daily updated hacks inside this BossLoader, rar pass 123. Download from button down below.