How to Zoom Out on Agario: Tips and Tricks for Cheaters
Hey hommies, what’s up? If you love playing Agario, then let’s be real here – you are definitely trying to cheat, and I’m here to help you. Cheating brings fun to the game, and we all know that playing legit is boring. So, I’ve got your back and today, I’m going to share some tips and tricks about how to zoom out on Agario.
What is Agario?
Agario is an addicting multiplayer game that requires players to control a cell on a board filled with other cells. The game, which originated in 2015, can be played in a browser and is available on both mobile and desktop devices. The aim of the game is to become the biggest cell by consuming other smaller ones.
How to Zoom Out on Agario
So, let’s get to the main point – how to zoom out on Agario. There are two ways to do this:
1. Using the Zoom Out Extension: This is the easiest way to zoom out on Agario. Go to the Chrome Web Store and search for “Agario Zoom Out Extension”. Once you have found it, click on the “Add to Chrome” button, and it will be added to your browser. Now, open Agario and voila! You can zoom out by scrolling your mouse.
2. Using the Console: If you don’t want to use an extension, you can use the console to zoom out. Press F12 to open the console, click on “Console” and then type in this code:
You can change the value to zoom in or out. The higher the value, the more you will zoom in. The lower the value, the more you will zoom out. Remember, don’t zoom out too much or you’ll have a hard time seeing your cell.
Agario Tips and Tricks
Now that you know how to zoom out, it’s time to play like a pro. Here are some tips and tricks you should keep in mind while playing Agario:
1. Know How to Shoot: To shoot mass in Agario, you need to press the spacebar. This is an essential skill because it helps you consume other cells and grow.
2. Know How to Play: Agario is a game of strategy. To become the biggest cell, you need to have a plan. Remember to be patient and avoid reckless moves.
3. Cheats to Get Bigger: There are several cheats that can help you get bigger in Agario. For example, you can use splits, which divide your cell in two, or ejecting mass, which shoots it in a certain direction.
4. Controls for Agario on Laptop: If you’re playing Agario on a laptop, you’ll need to use the touchpad as your mouse. To move your cell, swipe your fingers on the touchpad. To shoot mass, tap the touchpad with two fingers at once.
That’s all for today, hommies. I hope this blog post helped you learn how to zoom out on Agario and gave you some tips and tricks to cheat your way to the top. Remember, cheating is fun, but don’t ruin the game for others. Play fair and have fun!