Best iOS Games that Support Controllers
The Best iOS Games with Controller Support 2022. A controller is very useful when you play games on an iOS device. There are many iOS games that support the controller so you can find one that you like.
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, originally released 1997, is an action-role-playing game that combines Castlevania gameplay with a role playing system. It was directed by Toru Haghihara and developed by Konami.
The game is set four years after Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. Alucard, Dracula’s dhampir-son, wakes from his self-induced sleep. In an ancient battle, he must confront the forces of Good & Evil.
DotEmu offers a wide range of iOS titles, and this is one that is well worth another look. It’s a horizontal shoot’em up, which has been ported since the early 90s. It is also the first game to have online multiplayer.
DotEmu will be celebrating its seventh anniversary with a summer sale that includes seven games. The best part? You don’t need to pay full price.
Life is strange
No matter if you have an Android or iPhone, you can now download a Life is Strange iOS video game with controller support. You might have heard of this modern adventure game. This episodic adventure takes place in darkened Arcadia Bay. To save Max Caulfield’s best friend, Chloe Price from an angry criminal, you will need to make choices.
GTA: San Andreas
The hit action-adventure Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, which was previously only available for PlayStation 2, is now available on iOS devices. The App Store sells it for $6.99
This open-world action game follows Carl Johnson, a former Gang Banger, as he explores San Andreas. The game has been remastered with new graphics and touch controls.
Call of Duty
Although it is an interesting idea to use a controller to play Call of Duty Mobile, there is one caveat. This is not a “magic” way of playing Call of Duty Mobile, so some players might be disappointed. Although it may be more efficient than using a touch screen to play, it is not the best way to go.
Epic Games, an online version of their popular sport game, announced earlier this month that Rocket League Sideswipe would be available for mobile. It’s now available to download from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The basic formula for car soccer is still followed in this Rocket League version, but it has been modified to be mobile-friendly. The side-scrolling view is still available, but the players can still be controlled from a third person view.
Codemasters has developed GRID Autosport. You can choose from over 100 vehicles. You will find a unique combination of arcade handling, simulation, and driving pleasure.
It’s a racing game that you can play on Android or iOS. It features 100 tracks as well as a variety racing modes. You can also play multiplayer. This game will test players of all levels.
Lineage 2: Revolution
You can play iOS games with controllers. There are many options for controllers. You can use physical buttons, a joystick or a wireless one. Some games work better with a controller than others.
Lineage II Revolution is the fifth installment in this highly acclaimed open-world shooting action game series. It is the direct sequel to the original game in the series and has many new features.
Interloper is the right game for you, no matter if you are in the market for a new mobile phone or just want to play some new games. Interloper or Interop, as it’s commonly known, is a game called real time strategy (RTS). It distills the most important elements of the genre and makes it a very enjoyable experience. Interloper offers a range of ships from fighters to carriers, and a dynamic progression system that allows for play on-the-go.
Checklist of the Best iOS Video Games with Controller Help
Below is our list of 15 top video games that you can play on your Apple TV, Ipad, iPhone and Mac with controller assistance.
15. Amongst Us
- Amongst Us gained huge fan recognition, with more than 500 million players in thirty days in November 2020. The site had an initial visitor of 8.2 gamers.
- The latest replace was on June 15, 2021. This added more fun to the game, as well as controller support on iOS devices.
- This replace also allows a participant to host an open foyer with 15 gamers. It also adds new maps. All iOS gamers can enjoy Amongst Us for free.
- Brawlhalla, a 2D platform game printed by Ubisoft, has no in-game purchases.
- It features ruthless fighters who are matched up against each other in Valhalla (Nordic Heaven).
- You can play on-line ranked 1v1 and 2v2 matches or four participant informal matches where 4 players compete against each other. You can also invite 8 friends to create your very own room.
- Brawlhalla, a free-to play sport, helps you to control your iOS devices.
13. Useless Cells
- The premium 2D motion sport of Useless Cells is fighting, rogue and fight.
- The protagonist of the story you are enjoying is an unsuccessful experiment in alchemy, which allows for the absorption of lifeless creatures.
- Initially, this was only available on consoles and PCs. Now, you can access Useless Cells on the Apple app store with MFi (Made for iPhone), exterior controller support.
- You can purchase it at the Apple App Retailer for $ 8.99
12. Sky: The Kids of Mild
- Sky: The Children of Sunshine is an award-winning adventure and open-world sport.
- Explore the magical Kingdom of Sky and discover the secrets and techniques from seven realms.
- It’s an On-line Massively Multiplayer Position-Playing Recreation (MMORPG) so you can also join your friends and make new friends online.
- You can get it at no cost from the Apple store with MFi outside controller assistance.
11. Lineage 2: Revolution
- Lineage 2 Revolution is another fight MMORPG and serves as a prequel for Lineage I. It is divided into 4 plots or sagas.
- As you battle up to 200 other gamers, discover the dark and open-world of this game.
- It is available on the Apple App Store for free and includes MFi controller assistance.
- Limbo is both a dark adventure and a puzzle platform sport.
- Your favorite character is a boy who is in Limbo and uncertain what the future holds.
- As you progress in-game, its eerie and uncanny graphics are sure to leave you speechless.
- Limbo is available on the Apple app store for no cost with MFi Controller assist.
9. Life is Strange
- Sq. has created Life is Unusual, a narrative-based sport that focuses on the journey of life. Enix.
- It is the 18-year-old Max Caulfield, who has the ability to alter time.
- It is divided into five chapters, allowing the participant to make choices about changing the plot.
- All iOS devices can access the sport and all controllers with MFi assistance are able to use it.
- The Apple app retailer offers Life is Unusual for free.
8. Stardew valley
- You will manage your own farm while you remove weeds and wild bushes to help with the domestication of crops and livestock.
- Stardew is an RPG game where you can get a piece of land and make progress in your farming endeavors.
- It can be purchased on the Apple app store for $ 4.99, with MFi controller help.
7. Castlevania Symphony of Night Time
- Konami presents Castlevania Symphony of Nighttime, a role-playing adventure sport and action-driven sports.
- As you take on different enemies, discover the citadel at Dracula.
- Initially made for Ps, Castlevania is the sport you don’t wish to play and not using a controller.
- Castlevania is available on the Apple app store for $ 2.99, and it is fully compatible with all controllers.
6. GTA San Andreas
- GTA San Andreas: Rockstar’s most famous open-world adventure and journey game is without a doubt GTA.
- You will be taking a nostalgic trip down memory lane when you play Carl Johnson (CJ), and complete missions to earn hood respect for your Apple units.
- GTA SA can be purchased on the Apple App Retailer for $6.99. It is compatible with all MFi-supported controllers.
5. Name of responsibility cell
- Name of Responsibility Cell, a free first-person shooter game, is available on the Apple App Retailer.
- You have the option to play classic modes such as Deathmatch, a battle royale with 100 gamers, or enjoy an aggressive ranked match between your friends.
- Name of Responsibility is limited to controller assistance and only works in-game with Ps or Xbox controllers.
4. Genshin Impression
- MiHoYo’s Genshin Impression is a fan favourite motion and role playing sport.
- It is an open-world sport where you can search for your missing sibling. Paimon may be your guide.
- Genshin Impress helps select controllers and can be accessed on the Apple app retailer for free.
3. NBA 2K22 Arcade Version
- NBA 2k22 offers gamers an Apple Arcade experience with basketball.
- You may either play it with your friends or go through the MYcareer storyline to see the latest 2022 NBA roster.
- You can also select players for a 3v3 basketball match.
- It can be used with Ps and Xbox controllers.
- It is available on Apple Retailer for free and compatible with all MFi-supported controllers.
2. Asphalt 9: Legends
- While there may be other racing video games with assist, none can match the feel of the Asphalt collection.
- You can race against your rivals using a variety of hypercars. Join the club to build your community with Membership feature.
- Asphalt 9 is available on the Apple App Retailer and compatible with Apple units larger that iOS 9.0 with MFi controller assistance.
- While many video games should be at High 1, Interloper is my favorite.
- Interloper revolves around area. It is an area fighting simulator sport where you can customize, fly and defend your spacecraft against completely different obstacles.
- It is available on the Apple App Store for $5.99. This app supports all controllers with MFi Controller Help.
Stardew iOS games support controllers are great options whether you’re looking for an iOS game for your tablet or phone. This popular simulation game for farming features many gamepads or controllers that allow you to personalize your character.
In StardewYour character assumes the grandfather’s abandoned farm. Your character must rebuild the farm’s infrastructure. You will learn to farm livestock, live off the land and create tools. You will also come across dangerous monsters, as well as valuable gemstones. NPCs can also be a part of your life.
– All New Roblox Texting Simulator Codes (October 2022)
– Elden Ring – D’s Twin Brother Location & Quest G …