- 1 Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010 Fix
- 2 Restarting Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010
- 3 Fixing Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010
- 4 Tips on how to Repair Misplaced Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010?
- 4.1 Confirm Integrity of Steam Recordsdata
- 4.2 Toggle IPv6
- 4.3 Use Command Immediate
- 4.4 Disable your Antivirus and Firewall
- 4.5 Workaround posted on the Discussion board
- 5 Uninstalling Lost Ark
Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010 Fix
In this article, we’ll discuss how to restart Lost Ark after being hit by the error 10010. If you’re having trouble playing the game, try uninstalling it and restarting it. This will help you fix the issue. In addition to restarting, you can also try ipconfig/flushdns.
Restarting Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010
The Lost Ark server authentication error 10010 has caused quite a stir in the gaming community, and the developers are working on a permanent solution. For the time being, you can try restarting the game and your PC to see if this fixes the issue. If this doesn’t work, try refreshing your credentials by using the Command Prompt. In the future, you can also try to restart the game on the server itself.
A reboot of your PC or modem/router will also resolve the issue. Performing this will refresh the memory of your network equipment and fix the Lost Ark error. However, if you have tried these steps and the problem still persists, it may be time to try other solutions.
Another solution to this problem is to change the settings of your Windows Firewall. The Windows Firewall may be blocking the Lost Ark game from connecting to the server. To change the settings, go to the Start Menu and select Windows Security from the left pane. In the left pane, click Allow an app to access the firewall. You should also make sure that the Lost Ark game is on the list of apps that should be allowed to access the internet.
Another option is to use an alternative Steam account to play Lost Ark. This method can sometimes fix the server authentication error. In some cases, it will not fix the issue entirely, but it may give your PC some breathing space.
Fixing Lost Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010
If you’re experiencing problems with the Lost Ark server, you’re not alone. Many people are trying to find a solution to the “Server Authentication Failed 10010” error. The good news is that there are a few easy solutions that can help you resolve the problem. If you’re not sure how to proceed, you can contact Lost Ark’s customer support or head over to the official forums.
The first solution is to restart the game. This fix may take a while, but it will solve the problem for most people. This can be done by restarting the Lost Ark server or refreshing the PC. In some cases, it may also be necessary to restart the modem or router. This will allow the device to refresh its memory and resolve the error.
Another way to fix the Lost Ark server authentication failed error is to clear the cache. This will clear the game’s cache so that it can reconnect to the game server. To do this, open a Command Prompt window and enter “dnscache”. After this, restart the Lost Ark client. If this does not work, try a different method. Some people have reported success using the uninstall option. If none of these fixes work, contact Lost Ark’s customer support team for assistance.
Another alternative is to disable your firewall and antivirus. This will allow your game to connect to Steam’s servers. Make sure you have the right version of the game installed.
Tips on how to Repair Misplaced Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010?
Gamers are reporting that they will solely see the server authentication failed error 10010 in Misplaced Ark as quickly as the sport is launched. There are a couple of troubleshooting steps you possibly can comply with to repair the issue. On the very finish, there’s additionally a workaround posted by a person that has labored for a lot of gamers.
Confirm Integrity of Steam Recordsdata
- Begin Steam.
- Discover the sport in your library.
- Proper-click on the sport and click on on Properties.
- Discover the Native Recordsdata tab.
- Click on on Confirm Integrity of Recreation Recordsdata.
- After the method is completed, reload the sport.
Then, comply with the steps beneath.
- Click on on the Begin menu and head to Settings > Community and Web.
- Click on on the Standing tab, discover the Superior Community settings and click on on Change Adapter Choices.
- Proper-click in your community connection and click on on Properties.
- Scroll to Web Protocol Model 6 (TCP/IPv6) and uncheck it.
- Click on on OK and shut the window.
- Now launch the sport and see if the error persists.
Use Command Immediate
- Click on on the Begin menu and kind cmd.
- Proper-click Command Immediate and click on on Run as Administrator.
- Kind ipconfig /flushdns and press the Enter key.
- Then kind ipconfig /registerdns and press the Enter key.
- Kind ipconfig /launch and press the Enter key.
- Kind ipconfig /renew and press the Enter key.
- Kind netsh winsock reset and press the Enter key.
- After this, shut down your PC and restart it.
- Then run Steam as admin and launch Misplaced Ark.
This repair has been posted by the moderator of the official Misplaced Ark discussion board.
Disable your Antivirus and Firewall
If not one of the steps talked about above work, disable your antivirus and firewall to see if you’ll be able to connect with the servers with out points.
Workaround posted on the Discussion board
Lastly, as per person fakeluff on the Lost Ark forum, this can be a workaround that has prevented the Misplaced Ark Server Authentication Failed Error 10010. Hyperlink or unlink your Amazon and Steam accounts. Principally, once you hyperlink your accounts, Misplaced Ark can authenticate your sport account thereby resolving the authentication error.
- Go to your Account settings on Amazon Games.
- Click on on Hyperlink your Steam account.
- Check in along with your Steam login particulars after which affirm the account linking.
- Launch Misplaced Ark and see if the error persists.
Tips on how to Unlock Amazon and Steam Accounts?
- Go to Account Settings on Amazon Video games.
- Click on on Unlink account and click on on Affirm.
Additionally do the identical for Twitch Drops after which test if the issue remains to be arising or the sport is working easily now.
Uninstalling Lost Ark
The error is most likely caused by a bad connection, but there are some things you can try to solve it. First, try restarting the game. This will clear temporary errors and conflicts in the game files with your operating system. Another option is to update your OS. After reinstalling the game, you should be able to connect to the server and play the game again.
Another possible solution for the error is to run the game as an administrator. Some users have had success by granting Steam administrator privileges to their Steam accounts. Alternatively, you can also try disabling your IPv6. While IPv6 is better than IPv4, it can still cause this issue.
If the server authentication error is caused by IPv6, disable it. You can find the IPv6 option under Networking. In the Networking window, click “Internet Protocol Version 6” and uncheck it. Once this is done, the game should no longer experience this error.
If the issue persists, try searching for the file UserOption. Then, go to the Steam app folder. This folder is on the C: drive. Within the folder, find the Lost Ark folder and EFGame folder. You should also see a Config folder.