Marbles on Stream Controls: Everything You Need To Know
Hommies, it’s Yo! You’ve stumbled across Marbles on Stream, and you want to learn how to use the controls. Cheaterboss will help you. This blog post will explain everything you need about Marbles on stream controls, setup, as well as how it all works. Grab a beverage and let’s get to work!
What is Marbles on Stream?
Before we get into the setup and controls, let me tell you what Marbles on Stream really is. You control a marble to guide it through different terrain and obstacles. Twitch streams the game live, and viewers can bet on which marble wins by participating in the betting. It’s addictively addictive and great fun.
Marbles on Stream Controls
Okay, let’s get on with the business. Marbles on Stream’s controls are simple and easy-to-learn. To control your marble, you can either use your keyboard or your mouse. Here are the keys.
Marbles on Stream Controls Keyboard
- W or Up ArrowMove marble forward
- S or Down ArrowMove marble backward
- A or Left Arrow Move marble left
- D or Right Arrow Move marble right
- Spacebar:Jump Marble
Marbles on Stream Controls Camera
Move the camera around by using your trackpad or mouse. To zoom in or out, use the scroll wheel and pinch gestures.
Marbles for Stream Setup
You must first install Marbles on Stream on your computer before you can start playing the game. These are the steps:
- Download the GameVisit the official website to download the game.
- Install the game:After the game is downloaded, you can install it on your PC.
- Start the game:Start the game after the installation is complete.
Marbles on Stream Commands
Marbles on Stream provides many commands that can be used while you are playing the game. These are the most popular commands:
- !marbles:Displays current standings of race.
- !bet:You can win if you bet on one particular marble.
- !help:This list contains all the commands you can use to play the game.
How does Marbles on Stream work?
How does this insane game work? Viewers can wager on which marble they believe will win the race. A bot randomly chooses the winner of the game. You get bragging rights and points if your marble wins. Twitch streams the game live so you can see it unfold in real-time.
You’re done, hommies. This covers Marbles on the Stream setup and controls. We hope you found this article helpful and that it has given you confidence to begin playing the game. Always have fun and never stop trying to cheat your path to the top.