Payday 2 Bot Weapons: Your Ultimate Guide to Winning the Game
Listen here hommies, if you’re an OG player of Payday 2, you already know that Payday 2 is all about teamwork and strategy. And when you’re down in the depths of a heist, you want to have the most Badass weapons around to make sure you come out on top. That’s where today’s topic comes in – Payday 2 Bot Weapons. In this post on CheaterBoss.com, we’re gonna bring you up to speed on all the available bot weapons in the game and our favourite mods to make sure you can absolutely wreck everything in your path. Let’s get to it!
Why Bot Weapons are a Must-Have in Payday 2?
Having the right tools is essential in any game, and that’s true for Payday 2 too. The right bot weapons can make all the difference in a heist. Not only do these weapons deal more damage, but they also provide the much-needed range in certain heists. Additionally, some modifications make bot weapons almost invincible, making them valuable assets, especially when you’re in a tight spot. So, if you’re looking to up your game, you need to look into bot weapons.
Payday 2 Bot Weapons and Equipment Mods
If you’re looking for the best bot weapons and equipment mods, you’ve come to the right place! Here are our favourite mods for Payday 2 bot weapons:
- Carry Stacker Reloaded – This mod makes all the difference in the world during a heist. With Carry Stacker Reloaded, you can carry infinite bags of loot, making your heist infinitely easier.
- WolfHUD – Ever find yourself in a tight spot and clueless? Not anymore! With WolfHUD, you get real-time information to keep you in the know during a heist. You can keep track of important stats like ammo, health, and much more.
- Standalone Anti-Cheat Mods – Cheaters never really win, do they? Well, not anymore. With Standalone Anti-Cheat Mods like PiratePerfection, you can make sure that your heists are legit, and no cheaters ruin your game.
- FWS Enhanced Weapons – The mod fixes weapon accuracy and recoil issues, allowing you to handle tricky weapons like a Pro.
Best Bot Weapons in Payday 2
Here are our top picks for Payday 2 Bot Weapons:
- The Bootleg Rifle – This weapon is a must-have. It provides you with the range and power necessary for almost any heist. With decent accuracy, it is great for both short and long-range combat.
- The Flamethrower – Fire is always a great option in a game, and the flamethrower is no exception. With its AOE, it can deal with a horde of cops all at once, making it great in tight spaces. Plus, there isn’t much that can withstand a flamethrower.
- The Thanatos .50 Cal Sniper Rifle – The Thanatos has a high rate of fire and packs a powerful punch, allowing you to take out enemies with ease.
- The 40mm Grenade Launcher – The 40mm Grenade Launcher is for those situations where you can’t get too close to your enemies. It has a hell of a kick, and when you get them in your sights, you can say goodbye to your enemies.
- The Buzzsaw 42 – The Buzzsaw is an LMG that is great for taking down enemies in bulk. With a massive magazine size and high damage-per-second, you can rip through a group of enemies in no time.
So, there you have it, hommies – your ultimate guide to Payday 2 Bot Weapons. With the right weapons and mods, you can take your game to the next level. Be sure to try out these weapons and mods in your next heist and see the difference it makes. Don’t forget to let us know your favourite Payday 2 Bot Weapons in the comments!