Yo, what’s up hommies! Today we’re talking about Rust Console Commands 2018. If you’re reading this, you’re probably a cheater trying to get ahead in the game. Hey, no judgement, we’ve all been there. But before we dive into the juicy stuff, let’s break it down for the newbies.
What are Rust Console Commands?
Rust Console Commands are a way for players to tweak their game settings and gain an advantage. They’re shortcuts that can be typed into the console, which is a debugging tool built into the game.
What are some Helpful Rust Console Commands?
If you’re playing on a Rust server and want to get a leg up on the competition, here are some helpful console commands:
- All console commands Rust
- Rust server console commands
- Helpful Rust Console Commands
- Rust PC Console Commands
- Rust Console Commands items
- Useful Rust Console Commands
- How to use Console Commands Rust
Now that we got the formalities out of the way, let’s get down to business. Here are some console commands that can give you an edge in the game:
– inventory.give item name amount – This command will give you an item in your inventory. For example, if you want a shotgun, you can type inventory.give shotgun 1.
– noclip – This command allows you to fly through walls and terrain, which can be useful for scouting out enemy bases.
– spawn entity name – This command spawns an entity into the game world. For example, if you want to spawn a bear, you can type spawn bear.
– kill – This command kills your player character, which can be useful if you’re stuck in a glitch or need to respawn quickly.
Now, some of you might be wondering, How do I even use console commands in Rust? Easy peasy lemon squeezy! All you gotta do is press F1 to open up the console and start typing away.
But wait, there’s more! If you want to save time and not have to type out the whole command, you can use the tab key to auto-complete any command you’re typing. Trust me, your fingers will thank you.
So there you have it folks, a quick rundown on Rust Console Commands 2018. Now go forth and cheat to your heart’s content! Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility. Happy gaming, hommies!