Elden Ring – Ought to You Give Seluvis Potion to Nepheli?
In the Elden Ring questline, you’ll encounter a creepy wizard named Seluvis. The question is: Should you give him a potion? Here are some visual clues. Also, read on to find out if you should give it to Nepheli.
Do you give Seluvis’s potion to Nepheli in Elden Ring?
If you’ve played Elden Ring, you may have been wondering if you should give Seluvis’s potion to your character, Nepheli. The game offers you two options: granting Nepheli the potion or granting her the doll, Dolores the Sleeping Arrow Puppet. Both options grant you different abilities. If you choose the first option, you’ll gain the doll, but you can only choose one at a time.
As for the Seluvis Potion, you can either give it to Nepheli or discard it after you’ve consumed it. While Nepheli is unaware of the Seluvis Potion, Seluvis won’t suspect anything and will agree to teach her sorcery. But there’s a catch: Seluvis never tells you what the Seluvis Potion does. However, you can find hints that the Seluvis Potion is a form of mind control.
Preceptor Seluvis is an interesting character. He’s a very arrogant sorcerer. Ranni, a witch, comes across him. It’s a simple questline, but it poses an interesting decision for players.
If not, why not?
“If not, why not?” is a question that can be asked about a specific issue. The phrase can also be used to ask about something that’s “not true.” If you’re wondering why Oscar Wilde’s quote is a mistranslation, it’s because he didn’t like cake!
Visual clues in the questline for Ranni the Witch
When you complete Ranni the Witch’s questline, you will receive a new Spirit Calling Bell. To use this bell, you must complete a few steps. For example, you may have to go to a specific location or defeat an enemy. The bell will help you in completing the questline.
The next questline step will have you visit the Moonlight Altar, a high plateau southwest of Liurnia. This location is populated by a lot of activity. Once you have arrived, you must speak with the lackeys of Ranni. Ranni wants you to find treasure and bring it to her. You must visit the underground Siofra Well to do this. Ranni will also ask you to go to Caelid and defeat General Radhan, so you’ll want to be prepared for a long journey ahead.
Once you’ve done this, you can go back to the Palace and search for the Discarded Palace Key. This will unlock the chest in the Academy Library. It will also allow you to find the Dark Moon Ring, which isn’t wearable but will come into play soon.
Ought to You Give Seluvis’s Potion to Nepheli in Elden Ring?
You shouldn’t give Seluvis’s Potion to nepheli somewhat give it to Dung Eater. That is considerably of an odd selection, however will probably be fruitful later because it offers you the Dung Eater puppet. You possibly can then summon this spirit that will help you in some fights. Right here is how the questline performs:
- If you start with Ranni’s questline, she is going to ask you to speak to Blaidd, Struggle Counselor Iji, and Preceptor Seluvis.
- You possibly can discuss to his ghost type in Ranni’s Rise he’ll then ask you to fulfill him at his tower.
- Go to Seluvis’s Rise and discuss to Seluvis.
- He’ll then ask you to go and discover Nepheli and make her drink the potion.
- Right here you’ll obtain the Seluvis’s Potion.
- Now there are three issues that you are able to do from right here:
- Give the potion to Nepheli Loux, Gideon Ofnir, or Dung Eater. Listed below are the results of all three decisions. Additionally, Spoilers Forward.
- If you give the potion to Nepheli:
- After giving the potion to Nepheli she is not going to reply and depart. However you may really discover her in Seluvis’s secret room. You will notice that she has changed into a puppet.
- Exhibiting the potion to Gideon Ofnir:
- If you present Gideon the potion he’ll give you two decisions to present him the potion or do as you please. For those who select to present him the potion he’ll get rid of it and can let you know to deceive Seluvis about giving her the potion. However if you happen to select to not hand it over then he’ll warn you about her turning right into a puppet.
- Giving potion to Dung Eater:
- You possibly can’t straight up go and provides the potion to Dung Eater, you’ll first must defeat him on the moat. After defeating him he’ll ask you to get him Seedbed Curses. So as a substitute of giving him Seedbed Curses, you can provide him Seluvis’s Potion. After giving him the potion you will get the Dung Eater Puppet summon from Seluvis in trade for Starlight Shards.
- If you give the potion to Nepheli:
If you should give it to Nepheli
If you are in the quest line for ‘Seluvis’, you may wonder if you should give Seluvis Potion to the character Nepheli Loux. The character can be found in the Village of the Albinaurics, which is on a high plateau northwest of Stormveil Castle. The summon sign is near the fog wall of the Godrick boss fight. After giving the potion to Nepheli, you must take her to the Roundtable Hold. There, you will find the Blacksmith Gideon Ofnir. The goal of this quest is to have Nepheli drink the potion so that she can become a puppet for Seluvis, and then you can complete the quest.
If you want to continue the questline for Seluvis, there are other options that do not involve giving him a potion. However, if you want to advance Seluvis’ quest and unlock her Incantations, you can talk to Nepheli’s father. If you don’t feel comfortable giving the potion to Nepheli, you can simply dispose of it and try again.