Mortal Seven Sins X-Tasy Tier List
The Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy Tier List aims to help players build a good team. Each unit is graded from S to C tiers, with S Tier being the best unit in the game on a global scale. In addition, A Tier units are good choices in most situations. For example, Belphegor “Sloth” is a hybrid support who can damage enemies and taunt them. In addition, he has damage + shield and can reduce the speed of up to two enemies.
Seven Mortal Sins X Tasy Tier List 2022
- SS TierThese characters are the best performing and ultimate. These demons and angels are very rare but too powerful to miss.
- S Tier: This list has characters that are impressive, but not as powerful as the SS tier. There’s a silver lining in this: They are easier to obtain than the SS tier.
- A TierThese characters offer a better performance and are easier to get than the previous levels. To start your journey, you can use these characters before going for the rare ones.
- B Tier: This list contains both angels, and demons with average performances. These characters can be added to your existing roster. However, it is possible to upgrade them. These characters can be very useful when you first start the game. However, they may not perform well during more difficult combats.
- C TierThese characters are easy to find, but they are not as good performers. These characters can be used as support characters, but it might not be a good idea to choose them. These characters should be replaced with an S- or A-tier character once you have started the game.
- D TierThese characters have the lowest performance. They are unable to support or cause harm to their enemies. It might not be a wise investment to choose them.
Ranked All Angels & Demons
|SS||Demon King of Jealousy Leviathan|
|S||Revolutionary Demon Star Lion|
Characters in SS tier
There are different kinds of characters that you can get in the Seven mortal sins X-Tasy game. There are demons and angels that you can choose from. They have average performance, so you might need to upgrade them before you can use them in difficult in-game battles. The characters that fall into the C tier are the easiest to obtain, but they don’t have the best performance. These characters can be used as support characters.
The character tier list for Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy is based on strategy. A good strategy would include a mix of different classes. You’d want a mix of characters, so you can compensate the lower classes with better ones.
Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy characters fall into a variety of different roles, and some are better all-rounders than others. We have compiled a list of the most popular characters in the game’s tier list, and have included the ones that are trending in the meta.
The Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy tier character list lists will help you choose the best characters for each game tier. In the game, players form teams of five members to battle demons and angels. They can also play as demons. The main characters of the game are Maria and Lucifer, who are both denounced angels.
In Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy, the game features strategic turn-based combat and breathtaking animations. Moreover, it also features a mobile gacha system. Players can purchase items that feature specific characters. However, to get these items, players must choose from the inherent gacha pool.
To clear the Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy tier, it is important to create a good formation. A good formation will give you the advantage over the enemy team. Moreover, choosing the right heroes will ensure your victory. Hence, try different combinations and formations to find the best one for your style.
Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy tier list includes all powerful characters in the game. Each character is ranked according to their passive and active skills. This is a great guide for players who are looking for the best team. Just remember to revisit this page as the game continues to evolve and add new heroes.
A good Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy tier list will help you choose the right summons for your party. These lists are not definitive, but they should be helpful in making your game more fun and rewarding. The Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy tier list is updated frequently.
To download the Seven Mortal Sins x-Tasy tier list, go to the third-party website. You can also download it directly from your phone. To install the application, install it through your mobile’s download manager. If you’re using Android, make sure to activate “Unknown Sources” in settings. Then, tap the link in the download manager.