- 1 Shining Beyond Tier List – Best Heroes in Shining Beyond
- 2 Characters in Shining Beyond
- 3 Characters in tier B
- 4 Shining Beyond Tier List 2022 >>
- 5 Tier S – Best Heroes Tier List >>
- 6 Tier A – Shining Beyond Tier List >>
- 7 Tier B – Shining Beyond Tier List >>
- 8 Tier C – Shining Beyond Tier List >>
- 9 Final Words >>
- 10 Characters in tier A
Shining Beyond Tier List – Best Heroes in Shining Beyond
In Shining Beyond, you can select which of the heros you want to use to complete missions. Some heroes are easier to use than others, and some heroes have special abilities you can only get if you spend a lot of money. Most games with a gacha system are pay to play. Those who can afford to pay can buy tons of summons to get the hero they want, and then upgrade it before other players.
Characters in Shining Beyond
If you’re wondering what the best characters in Shining Beyond are, you’ve come to the right place. These heroes are overpowered but have unique abilities that make them worthwhile to level up. While you may not be able to get the best results in every game mode, these characters are very good options that can be suited for any team composition. They don’t specialize in any particular skill, and are not overpowered by any means, but they are worth considering for their versatility.
The Shining Beyond character tier list summarizes the opinions of top players and breaks down the characters according to class. Early players should pay special attention to Tier-3 heroes. These are good average characters that can help them master basic activities. Once they reach later stages, these characters are ideal to collect. These characters can be used in any team composition, but they are generally more common in Tier-4 characters. In addition to that, Tier-5 heroes are able to help you win in any mode.
There are numerous characters in Shining Beyond. Each class has unique strengths and skills, and players can choose from a variety of different heroes. Players can use these heroes to explore the dungeons and fight different enemies. This game can be played on both IOS and Android devices. The best characters in Shining Beyond are Lucille, Emiko, and Raegar, each with their own special skills. If you have difficulty leveling them, try playing them with different characters. The heroes in Shining Beyond are designed to give you an edge.
Characters in tier B
The list below shows which characters are considered to be the best in the game’s Shining Beyond tier. While they aren’t as OP as the S-tier heroes, they can still hold their own on the battlefield. They can be leveled all the way up to the top and are also suitable for all game modes. In contrast, characters in the B-tier are not bad, but they aren’t incredibly good either. The B-tier heroes are not overpowered, so they are not guaranteed to win the game.
If you want to play the top-tier characters, you need to reroll. This is a simple method to get more of your desired heroes. Log into your account using a different device or login with a different email account. You’ll get more high-tier characters during re-rolls if you reroll with multiple accounts. Besides, the game will reward you with more SSR rareness than you would expect.
As you progress through the tier levels, you can choose from a selection of heroes and create a battle party. You can also use various equipment and currency to upgrade your characters. During the leveling process, you can either use manual control or use the autoboy, which will automate all actions. Regardless of the method you choose, the Shining Beyond tier B experience is a good way to level up your character’s skill.
Shining Beyond Tier List 2022 >>
- Tier S – This tier list contains the best characters in the game. Can’t go wrong with these characters. This will increase your chances to win even more.
- Tier A – This is the best Tier will be the best option to select the characters.
- Tier B – Tier B heroes don’t have specific skills that will let you see average results.
- Tier C – Tier C heroes are the best If you use Tier C heroes’ skills properly, these heroes can be the better fit for you.
- Tier D – Tier D can act as the final selection option, but they are completely useless. This tier has some heroes who are very successful.
Here is the complete Shining Beyond Tier List for 2022
Tier S – Best Heroes Tier List >>
- Emiko – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Archer & Ranger
- Artemis – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Archer & Ranger
- Athena – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Tank, Guardian & Warrior
Tier A – Shining Beyond Tier List >>
Tier A are the great heroes Tier List
- Emilia – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Acolyte & Mage
- Jenny – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Rogue
- Kane – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Archer & Ranger
- Shizu – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Rogue
- Lucille – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Acolyte & Mage
- MeiFang – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Rogue
- Makoto – Base Tier: SR Hero, Class: Rogue
- Theia – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Acolyte & Mage
- Freya – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Tank, Guardian & Warrior
- Fran – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Guardian & Warrior
Tier B – Shining Beyond Tier List >>
This Tier B Tier List is for average heroes
- Tess – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Archer & Ranger
- Altima – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Warrior
- Beretta – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Acolyte & Mage
- Raegar – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Rogue
- Emilia – Base Tier: SSR Hero, Class: Acolyte
- Chaos – Base Tier: R Hero, Class: Archer & Ranger
Tier C – Shining Beyond Tier List >>
This Tier C are the worst heroes Tier List
- Kahuna – Base Tier: SR Hero Class: Acolyte & Mage
- Faye – Base Tier: SR Hero, Class: Warrior
- Natsumi – Base Tier: SR Hero, Class: Rogue
- Izumi – Base Tier: SR Hero, Class: Rogue
- Zack – Base Tier: SR Hero, Class: Archer & Ranger
- Olivia – Base Tier: SR Hero, Class: Warrior
- Loki & Fenrir – Base Tier: SR Hero, Class: Warrior
- Gordon – Base Tier: R Hero, Class: Acolyte & Mage
- Cecil – Base Tier: R Hero, Class: Rogue
- Oberon – Base Tier: SR Hero, Class: Acolyte & Mage
- Nadia – Base Tier: SR Hero, Class: Archer & Ranger
- Isabel – Base Tier: SR Hero, Class: Archer & Ranger
- Jake – Base Tier: R Hero, Class: Warrior & Tank
- Arisa – Base Tier: SR Hero, Class: Acolyte & Mage
Final Words >>
Shining Beyond Tier List We have included the complete Tier list in this post so you can enjoy the game. The Hero and Tier lists are sorted according to their abilities. This is the above-mentioned list. We hope this Shining Beyond Tier List will enhance your game experience
Characters in tier A
While A-tier characters have a wide variety of skills, they do not have the high level OP of S-tier heroes. While A-tier heroes are good options, they aren’t guaranteed wins. Aside from Tier A, the game also has characters in the B-tier. B-tier characters can still perform well, but they are less powerful than A-tier heroes. They also do not offer much in terms of power, but can be just as useful in most game modes.
The characters in Shining Beyond have different strengths and weaknesses. The tank role is usually the most useful. The tank character is the best choice for this role because of her high DEF and HP stats. The tank role character’s unique abilities will help the team’s performance. As such, you’ll want to try out each class to find the best one for your play style. The tier of your character will also depend on the skills your character possesses and the support you want to get from your team.
The Shining Beyond game series has many overpowered characters, but there are some heroes that are more valuable than others. While Warriors and Rangers are often the best choices, Rogues are an excellent choice for support characters. You can choose between manual control or autoboy to make your life easier. Either way, the best heroes in Shining Beyond are the best in their class. And the best part about them is that they can be used in any game mode and in any team composition.