Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles offers many puzzles to solve, from crafting with Birtual villagers to fixing Statues. If you’re stumped, try to find a cheat or use the help system to find the answers. There are many ways to solve a puzzle, and all of them require some strategy to complete.
Lavastone Bonus Wheel in Virtual Villagers Origins 2
In Virtual Villagers Origins 2, you can craft items by using two resources found around the island. These items will give your villagers special abilities. In addition, crafting requires you to use the Crafting Hut. The game also lets you name your villagers and give them last names.
In Virtual Villagers Origins 2, Lavastones are the premium currency. These gems can be used to purchase different items on the in-game marketplace. They can also be used to spin the villager bonus wheel. To do this, you must first collect 3 Lavastones. Then, you can spin the wheel and select one of the available bonuses. Note that sometimes, several bonuses will appear on the same wheel.
In order to obtain the Lavastone Bonus Wheel, you must use a villager with building, research, or metal skills. It is a time-consuming quest, but once you’ve completed it, the reward will be well worth the effort. In addition, you will earn extra Tech Points if you earn the right kind of items. This cheat engine will help you earn more Tech Points in Virtual Villagers Origins 2 more quickly.
Crafting puzzles with Birtual villagers
In Crafting puzzles with Birtual settlers origins 2, the player can craft different kinds of items. These items are needed to complete certain quests. Crafting items requires certain resources and technologies. Some of these materials can be obtained from random events. Each technology requires a certain amount of Tech Points.
To begin crafting an item, the player needs to gather three ingredients. This includes the materials necessary for making a piece of jewelry. You can gather these materials by performing daily quests and upgrading your construction skills. You can also collect wood by pollinating a tree or a flower. Another useful resource is lavastone, which is used to spin a wheel.
Once you have collected enough material for three crops, you can plant the plants. There are 7 puzzles in Chapter 1 alone. In order to complete them, you need to prepare a clay pot and soil. You can also plant an apple tree. When it is fully grown, you can harvest it and use it to make another type of item. When you have finished the first three puzzles, you can proceed to the next level.
Finding Kraken’s eyes
In Birtual villagers origins 2, you must find Kraken’s eyes in a statue. To do this, you need to gather water and oil. Once you’ve done this, you’ll need to place the eyes into the statue’s eye sockets. In the process, you’ll have to make two large stones fall. Then, you need to use your villagers’ skills to repair the statue.
To find the eyes, head south and east. A ruined place will appear. You’ll need to dig a trench and drop a master farmer and builder to find the redwood and create a dam.
If you’re stuck in one of the puzzles in Birtual villagers origins 2, you’re not alone. Fortunately, there are a number of methods to complete the task. One of these is to craft items from the Crafting Hut. This way, you’ll be able to get items that you need to complete the puzzle.
First, you’ll need a red ruby. It’s located near the mausoleum’s head on the left statue. However, this ruby is placed too high on the statue. To complete the puzzle, you’ll need to craft colored glass, water, diamond, and ruby. Alternatively, you can ask the Chief Villager for help.
Once you’ve gathered these materials, you can begin fixing statues in the game. You can do this by repairing a pedestal or building a new one. The statues in the game can be rebuilt using different materials, and the villagers can worship them.
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles – Chapter 1
Puzzle 1 – Hearth
- To gather the logs & get the coconut husk
- Drop a villager onto the hearth
- Drag a Villager to the Loveshack
- After getting it repaired, go to Puzzles and gather your reward: 3 Lavastones
Puzzle 2 – Repair the Dock
Resolution: You’ll have to get 3 items of wooden (throughout the island) and repair the dock (south) with them
Puzzle 3 – Crafting the Hut
- After discovering the crafting hut (west)
- Drag a villager to the whale bones (east of the crafting hut)
- Now, take the bones to the analysis space
- With the intention to get a pickaxe, drag different villagers to the workbench
- Take away the roots of the tree
- Rebuild the crafting hut with extra villagers
Puzzle 4 – Launch the Kraken
Necessities: It’s necessary the Puzzle 1 is accomplished, development know-how degree 1 and likewise crafting know-how degree 1.
- Drag a villager to the crafting hut and likewise choose oil and hearth
- Discover the two eyes: 1st – decrease proper nook of the island, amongst the reeds (left of the tree), and 2nd – to the proper of the place lava connects with lab, however you want water (from the crafting hut) to chill it down.
- Drag a villager to the Kraken statue
- Push each rocks on the identical time with villagers to make them fall
Puzzle 5 – Worship
Necessities: Puzzle 4 Must be accomplished
Resolution: With the assistance of Villagers with constructing and analysis talent to rebuild the pedestals. After repairing 4 pedestals and with worshiping villagers, it is possible for you to to finish this puzzle.
Tip: You may also use nursing villagers to worship
Puzzle 6 – The Backyard
Necessities: Grasp Farmer, Farming know-how degree 2 and likewise crafting know-how degree 1
Resolution: Take the apple seed (beneath the useless tree subsequent to the crafting hut, on the bottom), and put it within the backyard and drain water
Puzzle 7 – Rhubarb Pie
Necessities: Accomplished Puzzle 6, Grasp Farmer, Farming know-how degree 2 and likewise crafting know-how degree 2
Resolution: Take 3 seeds (seed bag close to the water bucket, beside the analysis desk) > Use 3 fertilizers (crafting hut) on the backyard > Harvest Rhubarb > Make a Pie with dough and rhubarb (desk) > Bake the pie within the oven (carry a villager to the rocks close to the coconut tree) > Eat some slices till you full the puzzle
Puzzle 8 – Clay Hut
Necessities: Grasp Builder, Grasp Gardener, Development know-how degree 3 and likewise crafting know-how degree 3
Resolution: Take 12 clay bricks (one by one) to the muse of the clay hut
Puzzle 9 – Antidote
Necessities: Full puzzle 4 and likewise crafting know-how degree 1
- Two adults and a toddler have to retrieve a nest (mouth of the kraken)
- Whereas raining: carry the eggs from crafting hut to nest
- Then watch for them to hatch
- Make antidote: Poison (nest of snakes) + magic
- Convey the antidote to the pond
Puzzle 10 – The Water Wheel
Necessities: Grasp Builder
- Place a Villager within the pile of wooden (north a part of the river)
- Craft 2 center-pieces (metallic + forge nucket + anvil)
- Connect the center-pieces to the water wheel
- Convey a villager to the water wheel to finish it
Puzzle 11 – Fixing the Statue
Necessities:Blue Statue Resolution:
- Get Blue Diamond: Pour water on hearth
- Get Ruby: Bounce Potion (close to mausoleum)
- Construct the inexperienced statue beside boulder (requires a chief to attract plans)
- Craft Blue Glass
Yellow Statue Resolution:
- Get 3 necklace items (each day quest)
- Convey gold to the anvil
- Improve development expertise and draw plans
- Craft yellow glass
Crimson Statue Resolution:
- Make some soup
- Construct clothes hut, after tech improve crate of braid will seem, then flower will pollinate, carry them to tree
- Repair slippery rock with a crab (catch it with 1 grownup & 1 baby)
- craft pink glass
Puzzle 12 – Destroying the Kraken
Necessities: Full Puzzle 11
Resolution: You could carry the yellow, blue and likewise the pink glass to every statue
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles – Chapter 2
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles & Options – Puzzle 1 – Residence Hut
- Get 4 water buckets
- Use Grasp builders to douse the huts (volcanic eruption)
- Use grasp builders to restore the huts
- Construct a residence hut (southeast of the place Kraken was)
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles & Options – Puzzle 2 – City Middle Mural
- Grasp Builders to the rubble (ruins of the kraken statue)
- Repeat it 5 instances
- Grasp researcher draw plans
- Grasp Builder to the big boulder (mural)
- Craft pink, blue and likewise pink paints
- Grasp builder to the Crafting hut to color
Recipes: Blue paint (blueberry + paste), Inexperienced Paint (Moss + Paste), Crimson Paint (Rose + Paste), Paste (Oil + Mud)
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles & Options – Puzzle 3 – Scarecrows
- Convey fertilizer to the inexperienced pumpkin and wait 2 hours
- Make a Scythe from a whale bone (Grasp Builder)
- Reduce yellow grass with the scythe (grasp farmer)
- Gather a number of branches from the useless Tree (beside the crafting hut)
- Tie the scarecrow toguether with 2 ropes
- Convey a toddler to the fertilized pumpkin
- Place the carved pumpkin on the scarecrows physique (grasp builder)
Recipes: Ropes (Vine + Vine), Combined Herbs (Grass + Wheat Grass), Fertilizer (Combined Herbs + Earth)
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles & Options – Puzzle 4 – Demolition
- Go to the place the Kraken was
- Create a gap with a toddler by the tree with the chief coat (far left)
- Do the identical by the steps that result in the backyard (far proper)
- Similar on the Open jungle (Far north)
- Make Crate growth sticks (crafting hub)
Place 1 crate growth stick in every gap
Recipes: Growth stick (Growth powder + bamboo), Growth powder (High quality Powder + sulfur), High quality Powder (charcoal + salt peter)
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles & Options – Puzzle 5 – Undesirable Visitor
Resolution: Feed the bear with a fish pie: Drag a villager into the water (southern shore) and catch an enormous bass). Make dough & Get the oven prepared (Grasp Farmer) > give it to the bear fastidiously.
Recipes: Stone (Lava + Water), Flour (Wheat + Stone), Dough (Flour + Water)
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles & Options – Puzzle 6 – Flower Backyard
- Place a villager on the rubble (the place the kraken was) to make 4 flower planting spots.
- Make clay pot and planting soil.
- Place every merchandise (4 of every) into the backyard with a grasp farmer. Plant all of them but in addition fertilize and water each 5 instances
Recipes: Fertilizer (Combined herb + Earth x4), Planting Soil (Crimson Earth + Moss x 4)
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles & Options – Puzzle 7 – Therapeutic Hut
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles & Options – Puzzle 8 – Faculty
- Requires analysis lvl 4
- Create the constructing plans with a grasp scientist. Construct it with builders
- as soon as constructed drop there a grasp scientist
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles & Options – Puzzle 9 – Observatory
Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Puzzles & Options – Puzzle 10 – Reservoir
Creating Red Statue
This Virtual Villagers Origins 2 puzzle will put you in control of an island full of shipwrecked survivors. You will need to find a way out of the island using various puzzles to progress. First, you must catch a big bass in the southern shore. Then, you will need to bring water from the lagoon to a farm. After that, you will need to prepare the oven to bake a fish pie.
You will need to gather 3 glasses of different colors. You will also need a Forge Bucket, which you can obtain from a Crafting Hut. You can also forge a golden nugget by combining water and lava. Once you have the ingredients, you can begin to construct the statue. You can also combine two builders at once to complete the puzzle. When all three statues are complete, you will receive a reward on the puzzle screen.